Game: Corrupted Wishes

Amulya

Granted: they don't shed but you have been transported to a desert wearing tumble weed.

I wish my pet velociraptor wouldn't poo in the yard so much....

Shanazel

Granted. It poos in the house instead.

I'm transported to a desert this time, wearing a tumbleweed no less. Did I tumble in or was I just magically poofed there? Never mind.

I wish some hot biker on a big Harley would come along and rescue me to the nearest luxury inn where a tall cold drink is waiting for me.

Amulya

Granted, but said biker doesn't like your tumble weed costume (yes you just tumbled into it) and he keeps making jokes about it.

I wish we can help Shanazel out of this horrible situation (she always ends up somewhere awful)

Shanazel

Granted. You have a dance lesson tonight. You already failed the paper, so what the heck, may as well dance, hmm?

Amulya, honey, that tumbleweed costume blew apart in the first mile of the bike ride, making for a very, very happy biker. I was a little chilly, though...

I wish we could all get together for a lesson in tumbleweed costume design.

Amulya

:lol: Shanazel!

Granted: we all end up with great tumble weed cossies but have to perform as a group at a major event...

I wish I wasn't in that group event, but hey, I'm stuck in the desert, so I don't have to, please get me out of the desert without having to join that tumble weed performance...

Shanazel

NO! Not granted. Cowboy up, honey, you are stuck with the tumbleweed performance group if you want out of the desert. What's more, we are known as Amulya's Tumbling Tumbleweeds Troupe and you are recognized on the program as the designer of all the costumes.

I wish tumbleweeds weren't so scratchy next to the skin.

Amulya

Granted, they are now lined with glitterdot fabric and there are now 90's headpieces/crowns added to the costumes (as director of the trouple I can decide that...) as well as clown shoes...

I wish that Emma Rose could take over the troupe (but without change of costumes...) so she doesn't have to do that assignment....

Moon

Granted, Emma Rose takes over Amulya's Tumbling Tumbelweeds Troupe but answering all the nasty questions from journalist costs her more time than the assignment would have cost her.

I wish the boy next door was a professional guitar player instead of a beginner clarinet player.

Shanazel

Oh, MOON!!!! You are back. :clap: I missed you.

Granted. The professional guitar player plays electric headbanger guitar and likes to practice from 1 a.m. until dawn.

I wish I could speak fluent Spanish instead of half-assed Spanish. Oh- and I want to be able to do it immediately with no practice and without having to struggle with grammar.

Emma Rose

Granted: You can speak fluent Spanish, but suddenly NOBODY ELSE in the world can. You are the sole speaker of a dead language.

I wish a caravan of handsome gypsies would whisk me away from Brantford :)

Amulya

Welcome back Moon!

Emma Rose, granted, but the gypsies are old women...

I wish I didn't have to pack for my moving

Harry

Granted! All your belongings simply disappear.

I wish that nobody would ever NEED to move, unless they wanted to.

Shanazel

Granted. Everyone wants to move in with you and they never want to leave.

I wish the dirt road in front of my house would dry up so I can ride my new motorcycle without sinking to mid-wheel.

Harry

Granted! The road dries up, and the gasoline for your motorcycle evaporates.

Now, don't you REALLY want a hybrid motorcycle? Of course you do! So, I wish Shanazel could have a hybrid motorcycle. :D

Harry

Granted! She now has two granite wheels provided by Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble.

I wish Shanazel had pontoons for her granite-wheeled hybrid motorcycle, so she could ride downunder to visit Amulya in Oz.

Shanazel

What IS it with you all and sending me to far away places via weird contraptions? Jeez, just pack yourselves up and come see me in Wyoming.

Somebody else deal with the granite wheeled pontoons for me. My mind boggles...

Harry

ROLLBACK!!! Cancel the stone age wheels and pontoons.

Granted! Your hybrid motorcycle now has the finest of mag wheels, the envy of every biker out there.

I wish every roadsign could point to Shanazel's house in Wyoming, and the saying will become, "All roads lead to Shanazel's," where it is always PARTY TIME! :D

Aniseteph

Granted: Shanazel now has a house permanently full of envious partying bikers. (that was a wish that corrupted all by itself...)

I wish that the Ironing Fairy would visit in the night and clear the mountainous pile of ironing I have to do.