Game: Corrupted Wishes

Shanazel

Granted! All those partying bikers are Ironing Faeries by profession and are headed to your house even as we speak!!!

(Note to the folklore minded among us- can we actually have an ironing faerie given their dislike of the element? Oh, okay, I know irons are really something like stainless steel, but even so...)

I wish you all would follow the road to Shanazel's so we can HAFLA while the ironing biker faeries are at Aniseteph's house.

Amulya

Granted, but the bikers are performing belly dance.... (in questionable costumes)

Can someone pack my last boxes for me today?

Emma Rose

Granted: The belly dancing biker ironing fairies in questionable costumes pack your boxes....but they get them mixed up with their OWN packing, and you end up with some very interesting items in there!

I wish there was still time to get a good night's sleep before the sun finishes rising!!

Zurah

Granted - you're suddenly find yourself transplanted to an Antartic base, where the sun won't rise for a good long while yet. Of course, all your stuff is still at home, and the ship that will take you out of there won't be back for at least a couple months.

I wish I could afford to travel more (i.e. I wish I had both the money to do it, and the certainty that I could leave work for a couple weeks without finding everything I've put together with a lot of effort turned into a mess when I came back :protest:)

Last edited:

jenc

granted - you are transported to the Antarctic circle where morning is still months away

I wish I could stop wasting my time online!!

Whoops crossed post!

Shanazel

Both wishes granted! Zurah travels and JenC no longer wastes her time online because she's traveling, too. UNfortunately, Antarctica is very, very cold...

I wish my studio was about twice the size it is now.

Emma Rose

Granted! Your studio is twice the size, but so is the number of people using it at any one time.

I wish I could write songs like Tom Waits :)

Amulya

Granted, but you end up with Zurah and JenC and you can't write down the songs because it is dark.

I wish for the weather to be sunny

Harry

Granted! The weather is sunny above those storm clouds.

I wish I had a really big umbrella to give to Amulya.

Shanazel

Granted. Alas, it leaks and she uses it to hit you on the shins.

I wish the effects of all the caffeine I drank today would wear off so I can go to sleep.

Amulya

Granted but you oversleep all he time and miss important things

I wish my houses didn't get flooded today

Shanazel

Wow! I wish your houses didn't get flooded, too. I'm not going to corrupt that wish! How bad was the damage?

I wish I had a couple of maids to help me clean house today.

Amulya

For some people terrible, you can see in my other post. I am lucky! But I keep an eye on the wall, it wasn't build properly...
Oman was hit terribly too yesterday, much much worse than us.

For the maids, granted, but they are transvestites who only care about their make-up...

I wish I got my mannequin with half finished costume was here!