Virtual show...

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Premiers this evening, and will only be up for about 48 hours I'm told. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through - its a long show!

Greek Bonfire

It was a great show! And Zorba was incredible dancing with a shamadan and zills, plus his costume was to die for!

Shanazel

I get a notice that show has been blocked on copyright grounds. :cry: Is there any other way I can see it?

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Unfortunately no - and they were going to take it down in a couple of days anyway. However, you can see my minor contribution here:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
The whole show is back for whatever reason! Dunno how long it'll stay there though...

Greek Bonfire

Okay, I must've missed something as I thought you said it disappeared, or maybe that was the whole show that disappeared. My bad.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
AND....

Another one:

Entire show, including troupe dance with a misbehaving veil and a bad ending. The placement problem at the very end was caused by a last minute re-arrangement. My dance sister didn't understand what to do at the end as a result - which is why last minute changes are so perilous! Don't miss the blooper reel at the end!