Tahtil Shibek Interpretations!!

kayshier

Similar to the shik shak shok thread, (and you can brow beat me if this has been done already :lol:) i decided to put up a few vids of dance interpretations to tahtil shibek...In addition to it being one of my favorite songs that i would love to dance in public one day (if i am ever brave enough) would like to know what you all think

YouTube - Aida Hassan is amazing and great bellydancer

YouTube - Taheya Carioca - Tahtil Shibak Original Version

YouTube - Taht il shibak - belly dance NAJLA ??? ????

YouTube - Tahtil Shibbak

YouTube - Fifi Abdo

YouTube - Tahtil shibbak

so what do you think!!

Samira bint Aya

One more interpretation. This is by Ranya Renee of NYC.

I did not find this clip among the others posted in these two threads. It is one of my favorites and I thought I should post it here… :)

gilda1979

I love this song!!!! I can't explain what I feel every time that I listen it... the videos are quiet interesting... thanks for posting it...

LLAIMA

I love this song!!!! I can't explain what I feel every time that I listen it... the videos are quiet interesting... thanks for posting it...

My favorites re all the Egyptian Interpreters, loved the guy!!!, I liked Renee from NY and last but not least I liked Rimarah, she is brazilian by the way, and I had the honor to work with her when I started working as a bellydancer.

Not too crazy about najla, but she is better than many.

Thanks very much Kashier!

Last edited:

Loubna

Does anyone here knows in whitch album i can find this song, i love this song!:D:D its makes me happy:clap::clap::clap:

Talianya

You can find it in the famous "on fire!"cd!
I guess you all know the meaning of the lyrics of this song! By the way the title means "under your window"

Last edited: