Skype & Stitch Round 2

Darshiva

I was thinking of hosting the second skype and stitch session in early 2014 - once the insanity had died down and we all had various horror stories to tell.

I'd like to pick a date between the 4th & the 12th of January. Once again, pm me if you want to be part of this and let me know your skype userid. If you were at the last skype & stitch session, just let me know in thread that you'd like to be part of it again.

Due to the limitations of skype, there will be no video unless someone with a paid account comes forward and offers to host the session instead of me.

If we have a large number of people wanting to be part of this, we will divide the skype & stitch into separate dates based on what works for the most numbers of people. If so, I may not be available to host the alternate parties, so if you're willing to host, please say so in your post along with the DATES you are available (along with your time zone) We will work it out from there.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all again in the new year!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thread is stuck:) I'll be in .... I think, I am still trying to get my head around Decemeber so you'll have to remind me:)
~Mosaic

Shanazel

Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! :clap: I'll even get up at some ungodly American hour during which Farasha will fall asleep again and I will be all but incoherent because it was so much fun to hear voices of folks I have known on line for so many years.

Darshiva

I just realised that we need to get a time sorted out for this one. How does the 11th/12th sound (12th in Australia)?

Farasha Hanem

I think I can make it if it's on my 12th? :think: I would definitely be at work on Saturday the 11th. :( Unless my job cuts my hours after Christmas. >.>

Darshiva

It'd be my twelfth (at the moment - open to negotiations on that one!) I was thinking around midday my time which would be about 7pm your time. Let's see how we go with this one. :)

Darshiva

Skype & Stitch is 2 weeks away and will be coming to you live from my studio.

I'm pitching for 12pm Sunday 12th January in my time zone, which is listed on this website as "Melbourne". Check your location versus mine and tell me if you can do that time. If you can't do that TIME, but can do that DAY tell me if you want to do it earlier or later, and by how many HOURS. If you can do that TIME but not that DAY, tell me if you want to do want to do it earlier or later and by how many DAYS.

Hopefully this method will prove to be less of a headache than the last method we used. :)

The link again if you can't click on the hyperlinked word above: The World Clock ? Time Zones

Shanazel

Okay. That should be 6 p.m. on January 11th in Clark which is where I will be that day. I'll see if I can arrange to get into the fire hall then since it is the only place in the area with internet access.

Looking forward to it! Thanks, Dar!

walladah

So, for Greece it would be 3 in the morning of Jan 12th? i mean, it would be midday in Melbourne, then it will be late night in Greece. Am i right? I can make it at that day and time!

Darshiva

REMINDER!!

Skype & stitch is tomorrow. Have your projects & your laptop ready, it's time for chatty bellydance business. If you haven't already organised your participation with me and you want to be there, pm me with your skype id and I will add you. Time for the skype & stitch session is 12pm (noon) Melbourne, Australia. Check this website to confirm when that is in your time and we'll see you there!

WARNING - if you didn't sign up for tomorrow's skype & stitch and you're on tomorrow at the right time & I recognise you from the forums, you will get an invitation. You are under no obligation to accept it. :)

gisela

Super Moderator
I will try to make it. It will be two in the morning here and I can usually stay up, but I am not sure.