Need song suggestions for a story.

Farasha Hanem

:shok: Ferret??? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FERRETS!!! :D I used to have pet ferrets! I love to love them and pet them and squeeze them and call them "George!" :D

Ælfscine

Ferrets!

:shok: Ferret??? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FERRETS!!! :D I used to have pet ferrets! I love to love them and pet them and squeeze them and call them "George!" :D

Hi...

You call both your ferrets George? Mine is called Apple. He got his name when one day he was loose in the house while I was trying to study. He would jump up onto the table and stretch himself over any book or paper I was workign on. I had to put him down on the floor several times but he would just come back and retake his place. So, finally, I put him back on the floor with a light tap and a scolding. Well then I got the "accusing eyes" treatment so in desperation I rolled an apple across the floor hoping that he would chase after it and play with it a bit. Well, he did but after an hour or so he ate it and was then back on the table begging for me another one. (They are so cute when they beg.) After that, his name was Apple.

Ælfscine

Er... I wonder what a conversation over ferrets has to do with belly dancing... but I have seen Apple do a shimmy! :lol:

Last edited:

Darshiva

Wow. I never thought I'd ever see Farasha's quote become obscure, given how thoroughly in regular rotation Bugs Bunny cartoons still are!

gisela

Super Moderator
I think that Darshiva means that Farasha quoted a Bugs Bunny episode.
probably this:

But I didn't know the quote either as I haven't watched a lot of bugs bunny.

Farasha Hanem

I think that Darshiva means that Farasha quoted a Bugs Bunny episode.
probably this:

But I didn't know the quote either as I haven't watched a lot of bugs bunny.

Yeah, I guess my "Bunny Funny" fell flat on its face! @____@;; Who would have thought in this day of the DVD and cable television? Oo;;;

My love for ferrets started some 30-odd years ago, when Hubby and I first got married. He saw a ferret in Wal-Mart, and that's alllll he would talk about. So I bought him a ferret for his birthday for $20 (he named her Reena xD ). Guess who ended up FEEDING the ferret, CLEANING the ferret, PLAYING WITH the ferret, and falling in love with the ferret? Yeah. >.> After Reena passed away, we acquired three more ferrets (Sniffles, Sneezes, and an albino we named Sugar).

Sorry my funny derailed your topic! @____@;; I just thought it was really cool to have another ferret lover on the forum, so I temporarily went insane in my "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D" moment. :redface:

Farasha Hanem

(I thought you were talking about Elmyra from Tiny Toons... )

xD I think Elmyra must have been related to The Abominable Snow Monster in some way!

Since they're both Warner Brother characters, she probably is based off the Abominable Snow Monster. I loved Animaniacs, btw---my kids and I grew up together on it! xD