My Flower Hair Accessory!

LunaXJJ

So my hair flower accessory arrived today, and I think its so pretty. :)
The seller has a lot of beautiful color options, this was closest to what I needed.
I had to get the pic off ebay since my camera is all screwed up:

Just wanted to cheer about it, I love getting new BD stuff! Hoping to get an affordable black skirt sometime, already have a top, and scarf. I plan on getting a new belt too, just can't afford crap at the moment, and I got turned down for the jobs I was looking into. :(

Only $2 and free shipping if you wanted to know. The seller's name is right up on the pic.

Daimona

Very nice flower! :D
Hope you manage to sort the other things out very soon. I'm crossing my fingers for you. :)

LunaXJJ

Thank you both. When I get working long enough, and practice some more I might get something a little more professional looking. I don't plan on going pro, I dance because I just feel good doing it, and enjoy it. Too shy for public shimmying. :p Not looking to spend a fortune, but I find dressing up to be part of the fun. :)

LunaXJJ

Thank you.

Worse comes to worse I can always make a tribal fusion costume out of a bra I brought at Target and some pieces of fabric at the fabric store. :lol:

[Before anyone takes that seriously, its a reference to a video in another forum ;)]