At least, a Jeopardy I might be able to win!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I got all the "Folkloric" ones, and all but one of the "Scandalous". Of course I was waiting for the Coffee Table reference...

Gonna email this to Cory...

Tourbeau

I got all the "Folkloric" ones, and all but one of the "Scandalous".

I hope you got a few in the other categories, too (or at least recognized the answers when you saw them). 😉 I didn't want it to be impossible, but it isn't much of a trivia game if it's too easy, either.

Of course I was waiting for the Coffee Table reference...

Did the originator of the first picture know of that many trashy things? Once you pick off those two performances, what else is there that would be widely known?

Gonna email this to Cory...

Tell her I said hello!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Yea, I got a couple of the others, and recognized the answers to the ones I didn't know -or- thought "I should know this (but don't)".

Greek Bonfire

I hope you got a few in the other categories, too (or at least recognized the answers when you saw them). 😉 I didn't want it to be impossible, but it isn't much of a trivia game if it's too easy, either.

Did the originator of the first picture know of that many trashy things? Once you pick off those two performances, what else is there that would be widely known?

Tell her I said hello!

And then there are the skanky costumes!

bedleh.jpg

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I have seen, and continue to see, PLENTY of skanky or otherwise inadvisable costumes. A recent fave: Inverted red triangle on front of belt...

Greek Bonfire

I have seen, and continue to see, PLENTY of skanky or otherwise inadvisable costumes. A recent fave: Inverted red triangle on front of belt...

Wasn't there one years ago with eyes on the bra and on the front of the belt? Or was it a mouth?