Amazing Long Hair Belly Dance Video

Ariadne

I used to think hair that long would be amazing and couldn't understand why anyone would cut it. Then I finally managed to get mine down to just past my rear and decided waist length is good enough for me.

Greek Bonfire

I used to think hair that long would be amazing and couldn't understand why anyone would cut it. Then I finally managed to get mine down to just past my rear and decided waist length is good enough for me.

Me too. And recently I've gone a couple of inches shorter. I know of a couple of people with hair this long, and it makes them look even shorter, and not in a flattering way. But to each their own.

Shanazel

My hair reached midthigh about this time last year before I whacked six or eight inches off of it. As I've gotten older, I've gotten less patient with taking care of my fine, floaty mess, but short hair is an even bigger pain to care for than a braid.

Ariadne

Oh, I should also mention that before I discovered spin pins I also had trouble with headaches after an hour or two. If you haven’t tried them before I highly recommend them.

Greek Bonfire

When I was younger, I had a lot of hair, and I couldn't pull it back for too long because the weight of it would give me a back and neck headache. Oh my - the troubles I had :p

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
When I was younger, I had a lot of hair, and I couldn't pull it back for too long because the weight of it would give me a back and neck headache. Oh my - the troubles I had :p
As I've said before, I can't grow longer than what would be bra strap length on a woman. However, I used to wear long Tribal dreadlocks in my Tribal days. One year at Rakkasah, I had the damn things in all day, and got one HELL of a neck ache. There was a booth advertising "15 minute massage, $20". I had her work my neck the entire 15 minutes - much better!

The dreads are interesting to wear, involving a topknot and hair sticks. Not comfortable, but LOTS of fun!