Amazing Long Hair Belly Dance Video

Greek Bonfire

As I've said before, I can't grow longer than what would be bra strap length on a woman. However, I used to wear long Tribal dreadlocks in my Tribal days. One year at Rakkasah, I had the damn things in all day, and got one HELL of a neck ache. There was a booth advertising "15 minute massage, $20". I had her work my neck the entire 15 minutes - much better!

The dreads are interesting to wear, involving a topknot and hair sticks. Not comfortable, but LOTS of fun!

Wigs and pieces are fun - and even more fun when it's time to take them off!

Shanazel

I had one employer 40 years ago who liked my dancing but not my shoulder length blonde hair- he thought belly dancers should be long-haired brunettes. I bought and wore a wig for those gigs, but I hated it because it was hot and the dark hair made me look soooo much older- at least 30.:p:eek::ROFLMAO: The last time it came out of the drawer, my husband wore it in an uncombed state for part of his Halloween costume as John the Baptist. The rest of the costume consisted of tied-on deer skins and a belt with a squirt gun (baptismal purposes) and the jaw bone of a horse. Yeah, he knew the jaw bone belonged to another Biblical figure, but he said he wanted to be an ass about it.

Greek Bonfire

I had one employer 40 years ago who liked my dancing but not my shoulder length blonde hair- he thought belly dancers should be long-haired brunettes. I bought and wore a wig for those gigs, but I hated it because it was hot and the dark hair made me look soooo much older- at least 30.:p:eek::ROFLMAO: The last time it came out of the drawer, my husband wore it in an uncombed state for part of his Halloween costume as John the Baptist. The rest of the costume consisted of tied-on deer skins and a belt with a squirt gun (baptismal purposes) and the jaw bone of a horse. Yeah, he knew the jaw bone belonged to another Biblical figure, but he said he wanted to be an ass about it.

Jawbone of an ass application never goes out of style.

Shanazel

One of my all time favorite quotes in literature came from a writer named Marian Cockrell. Regarding a gossip, the character stated, "With the jawbone of an ass, she has slain 10,000 reputations."