2021 Worldwide Weather

Shanazel

Grand total for this storm was 27 inches, with 21 inches falling on Sunday. Third largest storm in Natrona County history, second for most snow dropped in an hour. We haven't dared knock the cornice off the NW corner of our house for fear of getting crushed. And it being Wyoming, the wind has risen to drift everything up. College, public schools, most businesses closed today since only a few roads have been cleared. We were short on snowpack in the mountains this year; wonder if this will change things. Two hours northwest of here, a friend reports not a single flake fell.

Greek Bonfire

Grand total for this storm was 27 inches, with 21 inches falling on Sunday. Third largest storm in Natrona County history, second for most snow dropped in an hour. We haven't dared knock the cornice off the NW corner of our house for fear of getting crushed. And it being Wyoming, the wind has risen to drift everything up. College, public schools, most businesses closed today since only a few roads have been cleared. We were short on snowpack in the mountains this year; wonder if this will change things. Two hours northwest of here, a friend reports not a single flake fell.

Wow! I don't think I've ever lived through a time where I experienced that much snow falling here! I hope it doesn't melt too fast either.

Ariadne

I'm not surprised. It rained again last night and turned into snow by morning, then melted, again. If we're getting three straight days with snow I'm sure you are buried in it.

Greek Bonfire

Apparently, Mother Nature is not done with winter yet. I heard they really got dumped in Colorado with a major amount of snow. I left my shovel outside in the back yard because I feel if I put it away, we will get another snowstorm. It's happened here in April more than a few times!

Shanazel

It is beautiful here. I missies the daffodils but the redbud trees are gorgeous right now and there are plenty of tender new green leaves. Big electric storm last night with sheets of rain. Sunshine today. I head home Thursday if the weather cooperates.

Ariadne

The weather is nice lately. Pollen is sky high and it can't decide if it wants to be cold at night or not but the day is just lovely.

Shanazel

Snow on the ground and 26 degrees with a high in the forties predicted for later today. I don't mind these overnight April snows that melt by noon the next day. Water is so precious here, and snow this time of year means spring grass for cattle and wildlife.

Greek Bonfire

We just got off four days of rain. But everything is looking really green, and the buds on the trees are coming out. It's really pretty. My hair looks awful though.