Your views and experiences wanted

lizaj

Hi gents
I am featuring some well-regarded male dancers in our summer edition magazine Welcome to NADA - Northern Arabic Dance Association
and would also like to pick our male members minds. Your motives,experiences,aspirations...as you wish. If you are willing to contribute..it doesn't have to be realms of pages.It can even be contention..tell us about mis-information.I'd love to have you
And ladies if you want to say something about your favourite male dancers/teachers also be my guest. Photos,upcoming events..anything about "the boys" especially here in the UK but other nations welcome also so we can assess the impact on the scene and how things change.
You can PM me if you'd like to contribute.
In anticipation Liz (editor N.A.D.A mag)

Duvet

Oh, darn. I thought she was back. :(

Nope, sorry. Just us newbies poking around and reawakening old threads.

This forum's like discovering lots of secret compartments in a bureau; you just gotta open them all, and have a root round. Never know what you might find.

duskshade

generally in Texas when you root around in old closed up things, there's spiders and scorpions.

Just fooling.

Shanazel

Honey, I grew up in south Texas and there is no fooling about finding scorpions and spiders in old closed up things. Heck, you can even find them in new open things.

Among the reasons I live in Wyoming now...;)

duskshade

Honey, I grew up in south Texas and there is no fooling about finding scorpions and spiders in old closed up things. Heck, you can even find them in new open things.

Among the reasons I live in Wyoming now...;)

And this is the reason I still shake my helmet, boots, and jacket out before I put them on to ride. Imagine finding one of those crawling and being offended when you're on a motorcycle. LOL