Upper Arm Fusion style Armlets/Bracelets for people with bigger arms.

Snakehipsvicky

Hi everyone, I would love to find some chunky upper arm bracelets for fusion dance. Something made from thick silver metal would be great. I've got quite big arms so I want something that will fit. Does anyone have any ideas on where I could such things? I've been looking around and haven't had much luck so far. Thanks :)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I have similar problems with bracelets - upper arm or lower. They need to be quite large to fit over my male hands/wrists. I was able to find some eastern Indian bracelets in a larger size that work - barely. Upper arm bracelets tend to slip down on me though...

Snakehipsvicky

I have similar problems with bracelets - upper arm or lower. They need to be quite large to fit over my male hands/wrists. I was able to find some eastern Indian bracelets in a larger size that work - barely. Upper arm bracelets tend to slip down on me though...
Where did you find these bracelets please? I remember many years ago I made my own upper arm decorations and used elastic. They stayed up and fitted me the best. Maybe I should that again.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Where did you find these bracelets please? I remember many years ago I made my own upper arm decorations and used elastic. They stayed up and fitted me the best. Maybe I should that again.
Local Indian store. One of my dance brothers stopped in and asked them if they could get any larger Indian bracelets. They came through! They're what's known as 2.14 size - although 2.16 would be better.