Tribal bellydance?

Venefica

Can somone tell me what tribal bellydance is. I have seen alot of talk aboute it on the internett. I am sorry if I am asking a stupid question but I am very new at this.

Moon

If you want some examples of what the dance looks like, you can find a lot on youtube, just type in "tribal" or "tribal bellydance".

Venefica

Thank you. I will do that. I just asked becouse I came over a dance troop`s homepage. They call them selv Kessars and they seamed to have fun. Ofcourse I can not now seam to find the site again. :(

Gabi

Venefica

Gabi, this is a little of topic but I just had to coment. The dog in your avatar picture. Is he or she your dog? He is adorable, just so kissable and cute. :)

Gabi

Gabi, this is a little of topic but I just had to coment. The dog in your avatar picture. Is he or she your dog? He is adorable, just so kissable and cute. :)

Thank you for asking *beeming* - Yessss, that's the identical baby sister of my Boy Pooch (couldn't get any baby pics of him because they were all adoption rescues).

He's all grown up now and sooooo handsome.

I'll get up some up to date avatars up, ;D g

Venefica

I love animals. I have kept animals my whole life. right now my baby is my cat Maude, she is stunning, if I do say so myself. :D But that is an adorable dog. What breed is he?

Gabi

I love animals. I have kept animals my whole life. right now my baby is my cat Maude, she is stunning, if I do say so myself. :D But that is an adorable dog. What breed is he?

:D Venefica, we are in danger of needing to start a thread for our animals. I love cats also but with two dogs one of which is too neurotic and the other (the little guy represented in the pic) too clumsy I think it'll have to wait.

As far as we can figure the pup is husky/collie/greyhound. The ears remained like in the picture and he is very tall and slender, cheers, g

Venefica

So he is a mi breed? They often become so pretty. I have started a new tread under of topic aboute pets by the way, it have a picture of my Maude in it.