The Goblin Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanazel

Oh, lord, I wonder if I could get one of the bikers to do it? That would be hysterical. I'd need one of the guys with a shaved head and forty eleven tattos and a mean glare.

HA!

Greek Bonfire

It's January 6th - now the Goblin is gone!! I am going to miss this thread as much as the Oriental Advent calendar as well. They were sooooo enjoyable.

Shanazel

It has been wonderful fun, hasn't it? Thanks to everyone who contributed and SPECIAL THANKS to Walladah for organizing both calenders. :clap::clap::clap:

walladah

Yeah, Goblins have gone

to the underworld once sun rose today. They fled into the earth and they are desperate :shok::shok::think::think:, as they have to work from the beginning their eternal mischief, to cut the tree of life that holds the world at its place.

Till then, goblin bellydancers should... behave themselves:naghty: preparing new tricks for next Christmas holidays.

I would like to thank everybody who participated, contributed or just visited the Calendar to share our goblin treats!

The fun was so much in both Calendars that i really feel indebted to you all for this! :dance::dance:

Thanks a lot!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
We thank you Walladah for getting the Christmas advent calendar up & running for 2010 and for introducing us to the goblin calendar it was a whole lot of fun! 3 cheers for Walladah:clap::dance:
~Mosaic

Amulya

Thanks to everybody who contributed and especially Walladah!

Shanazel, you should indeed get one of the bikers to do it!

Nath

Thanks Walladah for putting this together and everyone else who contributed. This was good fun! :clap:

gisela

Super Moderator
Yes, thank you so much Walladah! Great initiatives. It has been so much fun to see everyones contributions. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.