Egyptian Dance Festival "Salamat Masr 3" 2013, june 21-28
Ask me if you have any questions!

https://www.facebook.com/salamat.iii
Salamat Masr

Teachers: Facebook

merry christmas - YouTube

[Dear Friends in Dance:
It is with great pleasure that I cordially
invite you to the2nd annual Salamat Masr Egyptian Dance Festival.
The festival will take place in the luxurious Pyramids Park Hotel
from June 21th to June 28th, 2013, and will feature some of
the brightest stars in Oriental dance.

Study with: Nagwa Fuad, Mona El said, Zizi Mustafa, Hassan H.Khalil, Hassan Ali, Manal, Nesma, Abdel Fattah Naeem, Nada, Sayes Antar, Irina Zagoruiko, Analja, Hosseny El Masry, Mahmoud Kamel, Maomi, Raafat Abou HAgal, Eileen, Elen Oriental, Joana Saahiral, Luna, Name, Nitah, Rosadela, Samasem of Cairo, Samy Sedek, Sara Guirado, Yara Farasha, Samir Abut & many many more dedicated artists
from around the world!

If you’ve never been to Egypt on a dance holiday, then this is the festival for you.
If you’re tired of the same old festivals with the same old names and same old politics,
let us show you the friendly side of Egyptian dance.
At Salamat Masr, you can study with stars who have actually performed in Cairo,
watch inspiring performances, dance to live music by Egypt’s best musicians, compete for prizes,
and shop for designer costumes, all for a price that won’t break your budget.

Salamat Masr will also be hosting some of Cairo’s rising stars who have been featured on
Egypt’s new belly dance channel, “El-Tet.”
Don’t miss your chance to immerse yourself in our world of dance.
Salamat Masr Bringing you the Golden Era of belly dance, one star at a time.

Mr. Hassan Ali, founder and organizer of Salamat Masr Festival.

Last edited:

Elen Oriental

And! Discount for those who will register before 15 January - 15% of the total package price!
Ask me if you have any questions! :)
Happy New Year!

Elen Oriental

Egypt’s newest and purest Egyptian dance festival
June 21st to June 28th, 2013
It is with great pleasure that I invite you to the 3rd annual SALAMAT MASR Egyptian Dance Festival in Cairo, Egypt. Creating a festival to teach and celebrate Egyptian dance in its purity has always been my dream, and I am fortunate to have made it come true. This year, I am honored to host some of the brightest stars in Egyptian dance. Come join us for an exciting week of nonstop classes, star performances, a chance to win the golden crown, belly dance fashion, & much more!
Commitment to Excellence, commitment to Art.
Salamat Masr.
Bringing back the Golden Era, one star at a time.

Mr. Hassan Ali

Elen Oriental

The economy Package:

Transportation to & from the airport: $60 USD
Opening gala: $100 USD
Open air gala: $100 USD
Closing gala: $100 USD

All galas include dinner.

If you purchase tickets for one gala, you get the second gala for $50 USD. If you purchase tickets for 2 galas, you get the third gala free.

The cost of accommodation for 7 nights at the Barcelo Pyramids Hotel with breakfast is $420 USD.

Those wishing to take individual classes without purchasing the festival package for $995 USD will pay as follows: Regular 2-hour classes are $40 USD. Three-hour master classes are $60 USD. Registration is $40 USD per class for the first two classes. Additional classes purchased thereafter will be free of registration fees.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at

Groups will have a discount !

Yours in dance,
Hassan Ali

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me !