Reda's troupe

Maria_Aya

Nesrin and Dalia are dancing over here.
This is from Reda's choreo's vol 1 DVD, and I just love this choreo, it have an elegant taste (even if Reda's style is not 100% my favorite) we can always learn things

Maria Aya:)

Aisha Azar

Reda

Dear Group,
The important thing to remember when watching Reda's group is that his dances lift a few movements from authentic folkloric dance, combine them with balletic concepts in stageing, and in covering stage space, add blocking techiques from western stage productions, and then add what I call Reda-isms. I like the effect very much and occasionally stage Reda style pantomimes and dances in my shows.
Regards,
A'isha

Loubna

i realy love this clip. I have seen this over and over before in you tube. i want too learn the steps. Now i can do the same moves. i love it!!!!:D

Kharmine

It's pretty, if a little stylized. Is that really a rather simple routine? Because it's seems so but I know a good dancer can make difficult things look easy.

Aisha Azar

Reda

Dear Kharmine,
Most of what Reda creates is not difficult from the movement point of view. It is, however, difficult to create the right spirit and essence of what he is doing, which is the really important part of his work, I think. He is often able to retain an innocence in his work, that does in fact resemble a part of the Egyptian spirit. Innocence is maybe not just the right word, but there is a beauty of spirit in most of the Egyptians that I have met that is rather indescribable...???
Regards,
A;isha