My practice log.
Goal: 5hrs per week

Fri 22- 1h Sat 23- 30m / Total: 1:30 hrs
Fri 28- 45m / Total: 45 min :(
Sat 7- 2h / Total 2 hrs
Wed 11- 1h

Last edited:

Bast

My goal would be to do some kind of practice that isn't class at least once a week.

Today I did Hannan Sultan's 3/4 Shimmy DVD for the first time. About 10 mins before the end my muscles just stopped responding to anything my brain was telling them and the whole thing nearly killed me. Didn't realise I was that unfit!

Kind of cheating this week as there are no classes due to easter holiday.

26/4/11 40mins stretching last night

27/4/11 3/4 shimmy DVD again (trying out the theory that you only need to do the DVD 6 times to master it) muscle fatigue kicked in around the same point but I did find the whole thing less frustrating this time.

Last edited:

LadyLoba

My practice

Hey Belly Love...I wrote you back and my computer crashed, so I don't think you got my reply...but "hello...and good idea"

I switched from 5 20 minute self designed lessons per week to one hour long lesson on Saturday from 7p-8p..to replicate a real class...so I did that yesterday.

geekgoddess

Cool idea. :)

I think I'll post in here (when I can remember!) to help keep me accountable.

It's my goal to do 30 mins of practice on the days I don't have class.

Bast

How is everyone going this week? Still motivated?

No class for me again this week. Did 3/4 shimmy DVD for the third time. Still torturous but definite improvement, Can actually do it now but can not sustain a good one for a decent amount of time.

Also did aboiut 45 mins zill work.

Belly Love

Well, I meant for it to be soley a log for people to post practicing time, but everyone left comments instead! Then I forgot about it... :(