Pants Giveaway! Yay!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks Mosaic. I can't wait until the city isn't under hostage anymore and everything returns to normal. Also, my dance studio is right in the middle of where the protesters/rioters have claimed as "their territory" and after the Thai New Year celebrations are over, my teacher may not be able to open her studio for us since buildings in that are are closed until further notice.

There must be lots of businesses affected like that, very upsetting and inconvenient, peoples livelihoods are being held to ransom, not very fair, I can understand people protesting, but to go on and on and hold a city to ransom is not showing care for those who need to move about the city or the businesses that operate in the areas concerned. Sadly it is all way too volatile to be near any of those areas. Stay safe now.
~Mosaic

GypsyStacey

Thanks Mosaic. I can't wait until the city isn't under hostage anymore and everything returns to normal. Also, my dance studio is right in the middle of where the protesters/rioters have claimed as "their territory" and after the Thai New Year celebrations are over, my teacher may not be able to open her studio for us since buildings in that are are closed until further notice.

my that is difficult. how are you keeping? staying safe i hope?

Reen.Blom

LOL I dont use tribe, so no wonder I missed it.. LOL

Pity to hear there is trouble in your city, this is truely sad, hope the studio opens asap!!!!!!!!!!!

maria_harlequin

my that is difficult. how are you keeping? staying safe i hope?

I live outside of the city so if it weren't for the news, I'd actually have no idea that there was a protest going on. I'm lucky because of where I live and the fact that I have a home business so I'm not as affected as others are...most malls and businesses in the area where the protesters have taken over are shut down for the time being and I don't even want to think about how bad it is for them. Or those in the tourism industry.