Misreading Thread Titles

Amulya

How long between when you began lessons and your first performance?

became:

'bogan lessons'
'Bogan' is an Aussie slang word for something like 'redneck'

Ariadne

How about forums?

I was just scanning the front page and somehow my eyes combined "Belly Dance Events" and "Market Place" into "Belly Dance Police."

:shok:

"We have those!?... oh... wait..."

:redface:

Mohana

At first glance I thought the thread about henna and shikaikai said henna and shitake. I thought that would not taste good! lol

Farasha Hanem

I know I do! xD

I've been trying all day to figure out a way to copy/paste a screaming, fit-throwing smilie onto my previous post through my iPhone, but can't get the app to work on the forum. Ahhhh, well! xD

Daimona

I keep on reading "Courses, how many lessons do yours contain?" as
"Curses, how many lessons do yours contain?" :rolleyes:

Farasha Hanem

Was perusing the main page, and read, "Just plain zilly..."

You know you're a bellydancer when your mind replaces ordinary words with bellydance words! :rolleyes:

Daimona

"Anybody wants to lose/gain weight and trying to get glitter? Encouragement thread!"

Yeah! More glitter to the people! Bring on the fizz, pop'n sparkle! :rolleyes:

duskshade

The last pedi I got (I tore foot skin, so I get one when the injury heals to make sure ALL the skin is healthy) put a clear coat with some kind of clear glitter... I didn't realize til I was in teh middle of a capoeira class and someone mentioned my toes were distracting.

I had to take a lot of teasing that night. And for the next two weeks til it came off.

Farasha Hanem

Oh, geez, I just read, "Which Style Has The Snakiest Arm Movements" as, "Which Style Has The SNARKIEST Arm Movements?" :rolleyes:

Is it physically possible to do a snarky arm movement? :think:

Shanazel

Well, there's that one the Italians do where they bend their elbow and at the same time slap their bicep. That's pretty snarky.