Karim Nagi and Ava Fleming: Orewa, Auckland, April 2014

Zumarrad

Hey there! The Middle Eastern Dance Association of New Zealand is excited to be hosting Karim Nagi and Ava Fleming at its annual festival next year, April 24-27 2014. The *festival will be held in beautiful Orewa, on the Hibiscus Coast! This is a great opportunity to combine a Kiwi holiday experience with some quality international dance study. Right now MEDANZ has not begun its formal promotions and the website has nothing set up, but bookmark MEDANZ :: Home and https://www.facebook.com/groups/13149958559/?fref=ts, and keep an eye out!*

Darshiva

Do the Ava Fleming one - even if her style doesn't mesh with yours. I cannot believe how much I learned from her when we were lucky enough to have her here in Melbourne a few years ago. I honestly feel that no matter what style of bellydance you do, you will get a lot out of her technique workshops. I'm still putting stuff from her workshops into my regular practice.

Sorry if I sound like a schill, but GO!

Yame

Do the Ava Fleming one - even if her style doesn't mesh with yours. I cannot believe how much I learned from her when we were lucky enough to have her here in Melbourne a few years ago. I honestly feel that no matter what style of bellydance you do, you will get a lot out of her technique workshops. I'm still putting stuff from her workshops into my regular practice.

Sorry if I sound like a schill, but GO!
I second that motion. Actually my very first workshop ever was one with Ava Fleming in NYC, about 5 years ago. I was a baby beginner and I learned sooo much from her!