I have finally arrived

Greek Bonfire

In the spam bellydance instructor department, that is. Here's what I found in my personal e-mail, although how they got my address outside of the U.S. is interesting:

My Name is Anderson.sharry i am from London we will be coming forBELLY DANCE lesson class training in your center for 31days, and we are 8 in number4 male and 4 female.We are going to Rent the Equipment package for thetraining,so get back to me with the total cost for all of us andalso include the cost for the Rental Equipment package.Training starts at 10 march to 10 April .Arrival date: 8 march 2011.Departure date:12 April 2011.Mode of Payment: Credit card OR Cheque. I will be waiting for your mail.

I don't even teach and yet they want me to teach them. Rental equipment package? I wonder what that is! :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
LOL they never let up and never get it, that folk are not as dumb as they are.

Equipment package: handcuffs, bread and water once a day and a cell - and you only accept cash;)
~Mosaic

Aniseteph

I guess enough people must fall for it that it's worth the scammers while. :rolleyes:. I wonder if there are grades of this - half-assed ones like this that can't get lucky that often.

Congratulations Greek Bonfire, you must be so proud!

Daimona

"Thank you for your interest in my imaginary offerings.
Unfortunately I do not accept payment by credit card or cheque, only by cash.
Payment must be done in advance, and personal delivery is required. "
;)

Greek Bonfire

At least it's a change from the usual ones from Kenya telling me I am the beneficiary of over two million pounds/dollars, and I can get it if I just send them my banking information!

Greek Bonfire

"Thank you for your interest in my imaginary offerings.
Unfortunately I do not accept payment by credit card or cheque, only by cash.
Payment must be done in advance, and personal delivery is required. "
;)

And bring your own Rental Equipment!

goddessyasaman

Yeah I've gotten one of these last year, It was a guy and he was like "I have 15 people and we are on vacation from london,and the women in my group would love to take a 3 week training course he even gave a name for each student, I was teaching then at a big studio at the time, but I knew right away it was a trick, I keep it going for a while so I could see what they were after, and I found out they wanted to do like money laundering, I'm not sure how people fall for this stuff but they do.