Hi everyone, I'm New ! :)

Amine

Hello everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Amine, I am a 22 year old boy, and I live in France. Although still in studies, I am really passionate about belly dancing and ATS dancing, wanted to start belly dancing, do it at home watching tutorials on youtube, but I'm just a hobbyist , I do that from time to time for fun, I love the freedom it gives, and also the costumes. I'm very happy to finally find a forum for that 😁

prince ali baba

Hello everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Amine, I am a 22 year old boy, and I live in France. Although still in studies, I am really passionate about belly dancing and ATS dancing, wanted to start belly dancing, do it at home watching tutorials on youtube, but I'm just a hobbyist , I do that from time to time for fun, I love the freedom it gives, and also the costumes. I'm very happy to finally find a forum for that 😁
Hi Amine, I started taking online lessons via Zoom with Horus Mozarabe. He teaches ATS/Tribal Fusion Belly Dance. He's really nice and an excellent dancer!
:)

Last edited: