gothla 2008

meddevi

Well, I'm teaching, so yeap, I'll be there :) Sashi and I will also be staying in London the week after, and don't have any set plans yet.

Moondancer

OOOOhhh Gothla!! I do hope I'll be able to come. Depends on whether I can afford flights+accommodation+workshops and also on whether there will be spaces left in Ariellah's classes by the time I book... Why do all bellydance events have to take place in the US or UK? Why not in France where I live?? Why why why? :(

meddevi

YAY Tempest! :clap: How bout you and Sashi come to France for a change? ;)

All it takes is a sponsor :) Maybe I'll be there for the fusion festival next January (and not just a very short layover while flying back from the Czech Republic on my way home to the US).

Moondancer

All it takes is a sponsor :) Maybe I'll be there for the fusion festival next January (and not just a very short layover while flying back from the Czech Republic on my way home to the US).

:shok:Oh sweetness! I had no idea about the festival next January. I just googled it- looks awesome! It's new isn't it? So gonna be there. Thanks for the heads up!
Woohoo keep spreading the fusion love:yay:

Caroline_afifi

Gothla is the same weekend as the Liverpool Arab Arts Festival which is a real shame because we wanted Dawn O'Brien for the contemporary Arts performance!

She is just amazing and very inentive. She will be at Raqs Brtiannia though too.