DaVid of Scandinavia in Tulsa

AndreaSTL

Is anyone planning to attend? It was so nice to meet up with Munniko in Madison, and if you're going I'd hate to miss the chance to say hello. Here's the link, and if you click on the link under paying by check you can see the class offerings https://sites.google.com/site/bizeventstulsa/

Farasha, I tried to PM you about this but your mailbox is full. :(

Farasha Hanem

I want to go, but I won't be able to save enough money for the preregistration by September 3rd. :( I did request for that weekend off, but don't know if its been approved.

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

Even though I was sick and missed one day of work that goes on the check I got today, I think I might have enough money to preregister for at least one of DaVid's classes! :D I just need to carpool with someone who will be going through the Shawnee area, and have somewhere to stay. I have family and friends in Tulsa, but I don't want to impose on them if I can avoid it. Does anyone need a roomie? :D You can shoot me an email via the forum (I'm kind of a message pack rat, so 9 times out of 10 my inbox is probably full).

AndreaSTL

I hope you are feeling better, Farasha!

Well, I'm sure you're pretty nice and all, but after driving for six hours to Tulsa I don't want to drive another hour and a half to pick you up and then backtrack. If you were on the way I would definitely stop for you! I think I am staying with one of the girls from the studio, but if you can find a ride and the hotel room is a barrier I'll share with you. I would hate for you to miss it just because you couldn't find a roommate!

Farasha Hanem

I hope you are feeling better, Farasha!

Well, I'm sure you're pretty nice and all, but after driving for six hours to Tulsa I don't want to drive another hour and a half to pick you up and then backtrack. If you were on the way I would definitely stop for you! I think I am staying with one of the girls from the studio, but if you can find a ride and the hotel room is a barrier I'll share with you. I would hate for you to miss it just because you couldn't find a roommate!

Yes, I think I sent you a pm letting you know that I'm out of your way, that's why I made the above post in case anyone else was going. :) However if I get to go, I might be able to give some extra help towards the hotel room besides chipping in money. Since I work for Walmart, I think I'm eligible for discounts on hotels---I'll have to check more into it.

Farasha Hanem

My heart is going ka-thunk ka-thunk ka-thunk!!! @_____@

@____@ I MADE A RESERVATION FOR ALL OF DAVID'S CLASSES JUST NOW!!! 8D

*dies!*

Darshiva

Good! I expect a full report even if it's full of ZOMG THAT WAS AWESOME! Especially if it's fully of ZOMG THAT WAS AWESOME!