Corrupted wishes 2011

Darshiva

Granted. But you had such a horrible time with your six week wonder teacher that you left after the first class and never came back.

I wish hubby could be on holidays for another week.

Amulya

Granted, but he spends it behind the Playstation...

(I wanted to mention: that allergy you have must suck, how horrible to have such a thing :( )

I wish I wasn't so exhausted so I could go out tonight.

Shanazel

Granted! Tou are filled with energy- so much energy that you wear out everyone around you and have to go out alone.

I wish I did not have this cold in my head. (sniff)

Darshiva

Granted. You now have mine! (swollen glands, headache, nausea, overheating & extremely tired. So much fun!)

I wish Amulya could have anything she wanted for corrupting my wish to endow us with a new playstation!

Amulya

Wish granted, Amulya got all her wishes come trough, but you got 2 playstations now and you are addicted to it too!

I wish I had more food in my fridge (think chocolate...)

Shanazel

Granted! Unfortunately the food only appeals to starving orangatans.

I wish Dar had not sent me her cold which forced me to spend all day yesterday in bed and may keep me down for part of today as well.

Shame on you, Dar.:naghty:

Amulya

Granted, she sent you a massive flue instead and you're down for 6 months in hospital.

I wish I wasn't allergic right now

duskshade

Wish granted! Now, instead of allergic, you are just plain sick all the time with some undisclosed illness.

I wish I had more than DVDs to learn from.

Darshiva

Granted. You now have my collection, and the addiction that goes with it!

I wish I could convince my cat to be a lap cat.

Shanazel

Granted! Now the cat can do fifteen laps around the living room a minute!

I wish I had a bright sunlit room that could be completely devoted to dyeing, silk painting, weaving, and the like.

Darshiva

Granted. But you are now allergic to the dyes used in your textile art!

I wish it wasn't so hot & sticky so I could get to work on fringing my belt.

(btw, cat already is speedy cat you managed to just state the status quo. LOL!)

Shanazel

Granted! It just snowed.

(I figured that was the cat situation :lol:)

I wish I had a gourmet chef to prepare me delicious low calorie meals and deliver them to my door twice a day.

Darshiva

Granted. You now have 80s-style haute cuisine delivered to you daily. The kind which is a speck of this and a fleck of that on a huge white plate. You are now so hungry that you eat McDonalds 3x a day just to stave off the hunger pangs.

I wish gmail wouldn't keep reinstating the email addresses of contacts I've deleted.

Amulya

Granted, it will now install all email addresses or creeps that LOOOOOOVE belly dance into your gmail, plus it will send them a nice message on your behalf...

I wish I could have the weather from yesterday back!