Corrupted wishes 2011

Darshiva

Granted. You get absolutely no nutrients from anything you eat & are now slowly starving.

I wish I could find the motivation to dance while the hubby is in the house.

Harry

Granted! Every step you take, in your bare feet, because you no longer have any shoes, you are creating new choreography as you attempt to keep the bottoms of your feet from being burnt, as your hubby spills red hot coals all over the place...

I wish everybody could just live and let live...

duskshade

And everyone did, so the world was in peace and harmony, and then Nibiru came on 12/21/2012 and put everyone back into the Stone Age, and a kill-or-be-killed mentality.

I wish for everyone to have joy-joy feelings for everyone else.

Shanazel

Granted! Then we discover that "joy-joy" means "eat hearty" in cannabalese.

I wish I could find a perfect moisturizing lotion to give me skin like silk and disappear all the sunspots on my arms and hands.

walladah

Granted! but bugs love

the lotion's smell, because it is something like jasmin or primrose...

I wish I have my own dance studio!

Shanazel

Voila! Your wish is granted. The studio has a dirt floor, no mirrors, and the roof leaks, but it is yours along with a hefty mortgage.

I wish I hated sweets and never ever wanted to eat them.

Amulya

Granted, but now you hate all food

(btw how was the lotion wish corrupted, I didn't get it)

I wish I could sunbake without any bad consequenses

Shanazel

The lotion was corrupted by attracting bugs with the smell of flowers. Evil Walladah!

Granted, you can bake in the sun without consequence: bake bread, bake cookies, bake pies. THey only get about half done, but your skin is safe.

I wish I had absolutely no food issues and never had to worry about anything I eat. (There's a theme going on here- I must be craving M&Ms or something. Do you have M&Ms overseas?)

Darshiva

Yes we do - and I have the food issue too so no corruption on that one from me as you have my sympathy. I just found out that I can eat the brown ones in relative safety, so at parties we sort out the brown ones & I have my bowl & everyone else gets to eat the rest!

Amulya

Shan, on the baking: I tired to make 'sun dried tomatoes' in the oven yesterday..... they ended up as sun burnt tomatoes, even though there was no sun LOL.

We need something to corrupt hehe, so granted, you never worry about food anymore, but now you hate belly dance.

I wish I could eat as much cocolate as I want and it would be actually healthy to do so.

Shanazel

I'm sorry, Amulya. There are STANDARDS, you know. I refuse to be a party to corrupting anything that has to do with unlimited amounts of healthy chocolate. :naghty:

I wish I had a turquoise silk ankle length night gown so light it feels like it is made out of spider web and a matching robe that trails after me on the floor.

Darshiva

Granted. However it is actually made out of spider web and due dilligence wasn't taken in making it, so you know it's genuine spider silk from the spiders still attached to it!

I wish I'd stop dinging my foot in bellydance-related ways! (this time a clothing display rack fell on my foot as I was packing down after class today!)

Shanazel

Granted. Now you only ding your feet every time you take a non-dancing step.

Hey, I like the spider web dress with real spiders idea, as long as I can still have it in turquoise. No jewelry needed!

I wish the spiders on my new dress are tiny, sweet-natured, and non-venomous.

Amulya

I'm sorry, Amulya. There are STANDARDS, you know. I refuse to be a party to corrupting anything that has to do with unlimited amounts of healthy chocolate. :naghty:

I'm a firm believer chocolate is healthy: it's a separate food group :lol:. Did you know that dark chocolate has less calories than it takes to burn it? Yessssss!!!!

Spider dress granted, but even though they are friendly everybody around you is scared *** of your dress! (Good Halloween dress!)

I wish I could find a decent chiffon skirt

Shanazel

Granted! You find the perfect chiffon skirt... but it's MINE. :dance:

The spider dress would take care of muggers, right?

I wish I could easily get myself into a productive routine.

(I am in one of those situations where although I try to live one day at a time several days have ganged up on me!)

Duvet

Granted, but the only thing you routinely produce is chaos and mayhem.

I wish my sat-nav had a "nearest belly-dance event" setting.

Darshiva

Granted. But now you have neither the time nor the money to attend any of them.

I wish my darned foot would heal up so I can dance again!

Shanazel

GRANTED! But during the healing process you become addicted to video games and now all you want to do is sit in front of the computer.

I wish there is a special place in hell for all sadistic teachers. (I just came from a thread that includes a description of such a teacher and I am still fuming.)