Corrupted wishes 2011

Shanazel

I'm in the mood to play games. Anyone care to join me? How to play "corrupted wishes":

Person A (me in this case) makes a wish, such as "I wish I owned a perfectly fitted Eman costume."

Pretty innocuous, if somewhat greedy, wish, hmm?

Now person B comes along, grants the wish, but adds a negative twist to it:

"Granted! You own a perfectly fitted Eman costume. Alas, it was fitted for someone six inches taller and twenty pounds lighter than you."

Then person B makes a wish which shall be corrupted by Person C.

So: I wish someone would come out and play this game with me.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Granted: I'll come out & play with you .... but you will have to paint the outside of your house in pink and white candy stripes first - at least it won't be as bad as the house in this pic:lol:

My wish is: Can someone please clean my windows for me (I so detest cleaning windows!)
~Mosaic

Nath

Granted but the cleaning man has a bad case of the fumbles and breaks every. single. one.

I wish I was taller so costumes fit better.

Daimona

Granted but the cleaning man has a bad case of the fumbles and breaks every. single. one.

I wish I was taller so costumes fit better.

Granted, but they are also muuuuch more wider so you'll need to look for padding for odd places..

I wish I had the patience for doing detailed costume works, such as sewing on beads and paliettes for my costume projects.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Patience granted, but unfortunately you will find that you tend to prick your fingers a lot and sew things to the clothes you are wearing which will require a lot of unpicking;) But with your new found patience you will be OK:lol:

I wish someone would just give me a place I could turn into a reasonable sized studio
~Mosaic

Shakti

I grant you a bigger place for a studio, unfortunatly your bigger place landed on the wicked witch of the west and her sister is angry and looking for you.

I wish my living room looked like "I Dream of Jeannie's" genie bottle.

Amulya

Granted, but Jeannie also lives in your living room. So you got to share.

I wish my place was bigger.

(Shan, thanks for resurrecting the corrupted wishes, I missed this game!)

Shanazel

Granted, your place is HUGE! It is also located over the winter denning spot for thousands of red striped garter snakes.

I wish that all I had to do was snap my fingers and PRESTO! my house would be completely clean and neat.

corrupted wishes 2011

:DGranted but the bulldozer that cleaned your place out has left a rather large hole in the wall and a gang of lemmings is making a home there . i wish my comfy chair hadn't sprung it's springs.

Shanazel

Granted! Alas, alas, the costumes you want are not available at any price!

I wish I had a dance costume that made me look twenty pounds thinner as soon as I put it on.

Darshiva

Granted, you costume looks like it cost you £20.

I wish my cat would stop nicking my chair when I'm not looking.

Amulya

Granted but now you got a chair that nicks itself.

I wish I had a teapot that would always be full of fresh warm tea

corrupted wishes 2011

granted but it is the stinky kind of tea and it perfumes your whole house. wish i could get all the middle eastern and roma music on cds i ever wanted or was interested in

Shanazel

Granted! But now you can't find anything to play them on.

I wish I had a brand new motorcycle and enough money to take off on a summer-long trip.

corrupted wishes 2011

granted but it is a 1910 hendersen found in an old barn with no spare parts. someone to sew on all those sequins on the cut velvet material that i thought would look so wonderful with holographic black sequins filling in the cut outs.

Amulya

Granted, all done, but the velvet material turned into something hopelessly itchy.

I wish for warmer weather

Darshiva

Congratulations. It's Australian summer, with a record high of 48C and never dropping below 40 for 3 months! (no joke, this was 3 years ago in Echuca. Blech!)

I wish I had marvellousn magical feet that somehow managed to look graceful when I danced & not forget everything I've taught them when I'm improvising.

Shakti

Granted, you now have those magical graceful feet and always know just where to place them .Unfortunatly, now your arms are so long they drag the ground behind you.

I wish I had a bellydance costume vending machine. Just make a selection and poof--it appears!

Amulya

Granted, but there is a huge queue of angry belly dancers in front of it!

I wish I had a colour changing costume.