Changes coming

Salome

Administrator
Hi all,

Purple seems the most popular. But it will cost about $100 to have this as an option. Can anyone contribute anything toward this? If so paypal me store@orientaldancer.net I will give it a bit to see if I can raise a few bucks

Ariadne

I'll see what I can squeeze out of the budget.

[Edit] Sent what I can. Sorry it's not more.

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Thank you Zorba and Ariadne! I purchased the skin this morning. I messaged Arun and am waiting for his instructions for what to do next. Be patient with us :0)

Salome

Administrator
I heard back from Arun, he is out on vacation until after the new year. Gonna have to live with the light version for a bit longer. But purple is coming to a forum near you.

Salome

Administrator
Arun and I chatted today. He said it will be done in the next two days. Also, as last time, there will be a choice between this light (I prefer) and the purple.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Oh my Goddess! This is SO much better than that glaring white that hurts my eyes! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I've been complaining about white backgrounds ever since the Macintosh came out in 1984. They were a bad idea then, and a bad idea now. Fortunately, "they" are FINALLY starting to figure this out. NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! old.gifold.gif

Shanazel

The green is a nice soft compromise. I have as much trouble (or more) with white lettering on dark as I do black lettering on bright white.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I just noticed the old top of page banner is back! I never was able to figure out where they got two identical dancers and how they got them into identical poses! :ROFLMAO: