Best NEW instructional videos?

Jane

What are the best new instructional videos out now or soon? It's been a while since I heard of a "must have" that has everyone drooling in anticipation!

Zanbaka

I'm really enjoying my Datura Online subscription: https://daturaonline.com
I tend to prefer DVD format, but they've done such a great job with these online offerings as far as the production quality, and variety of instructors, styles, lengths, and levels of difficulty.

Darshiva

I've had that recommended to me when I was looking for skype lessons in tribal. Unfortunately for me they're useless since I can't find the motivation to work through my dvds. But that said, the quality & content look excellent.

Jane

The Dautura online looks good. Only a little on there for Egyptian dancers though :(

Ahava_Melantha

I just got Leila of Cairos belly dance basics and its awesome. it LOOKs easy, it looks like just a primer but its quite complex

Zanbaka

Thanks for the heads up on Leila's DVD. I didn't realize she had released a new one. :)

The nice thing about Datura Online is that it seems like it will be a dynamic and ever-changing collection of "class" offerings and guest instructors. So hopefully there will be more variety to come!

I can't believe I forgot to mention Jill Parker's new long-awaited instructional DVD:
Jill Parker Drills Instructional DVD trailer - YouTube

It's geared toward experienced tribal fusion style dancers, but a lot of the material could be beneficial to experienced dancers of other styles with the foundational movements tweaked to suit your style.

Cheers!