Attending a workshop anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razia

Well I can only hope that you won't say I'm not ready :p I am really looking forward to the workshop and the hafla of course!!!

I see that your location says: UK, I thought you were from the US, no?

I am also attending the Aziza workshops, but medium level though :p

You're correct, I'm from the US--Oregon, to be exact--but I'm living with my boyfriend in London until September. I'm going to spend the next few years of my life travelling a lot, I think :)

Adiva

You're correct, I'm from the US--Oregon, to be exact--but I'm living with my boyfriend in London until September. I'm going to spend the next few years of my life travelling a lot, I think :)

Well if that's the case, consider yourself very lucky :) I wish I was travelling abroad all the time ;) But if I could really choose I would love to life in the states :d

Stella Zahir

Nile Group???

Hi!!! I will attend at the Nile Group Festival in Cairo at 14th - 21th April . Is anyone attending too?Hope to meet many of you!

Eshta

Hi!!! I will attend at the Nile Group Festival in Cairo at 14th - 21th April . Is anyone attending too?Hope to meet many of you!

Hi Stella, I just started a thread on this subject - I will definitely be there, with bells (and coins & sequins) on!!

Aisha Azar

Workshop

Dear Eshta and Stella,
I know that Maariku is going to be there. I will be in Cairo from the 14th-27th, but I think I want to take a private lesson or two instead of attending the Festival. I am getting together with Maariku at some point, too.
Regards,
A'isha

Aisha Azar

Workshop

Dear Eshta and Stella,
I know that Maariku is going to be there. I will be in Cairo from the 14th-27th, but I think I want to take a private lesson or two instead of attending the Festival. I am getting together with Maariku at some point, too. Oh, and I am flying British Airlines and will spend some time in Heathrow.
Regards,
A'isha

Stella Zahir

Dear Eshta and Stella,
I know that Maariku is going to be there. I will be in Cairo from the 14th-27th, but I think I want to take a private lesson or two instead of attending the Festival. I am getting together with Maariku at some point, too. Oh, and I am flying British Airlines and will spend some time in Heathrow.
Regards,
A'isha

Well i am thinking for some private workshops there...But i do not know yet.I was thinking not the nile group teachers(cause i will take 10 workshops there) but to find Raquia Hassan.If you are interesting too tell me to call her.
Hope to see many of you there!!!

Aisha Azar

Classes

Well i am thinking for some private workshops there...But i do not know yet.I was thinking not the nile group teachers(cause i will take 10 workshops there) but to find Raquia Hassan.If you are interesting too tell me to call her.
Hope to see many of you there!!!

Dear Stella,
I want to take a private with either Aida Nour or with Randa. Wow!!! 10 workshops!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely amazed because I can usually do three hours a day for a couple of days and get anything out of the classes. I wish I had your kind of stamina and ability to retain what I learned. I would be a zombie after 10 classes. I am so jealous!!!
Is anyone interested in doing a semi private with Randa or Aida?
Regards,
A'isha

Status
Not open for further replies.