At Home Hafla's

Salome

Administrator
Has anyone "tuned in" to one of these? There is one coming up this Saturday with a friend in it, so I am going to try and remember to be at my computer at noon. Below is the dope for anyone else interested (no affiliation/nothing gained):

This Saturday 4/25, Asheq Collective is excited to host the third edition of our "At Home Hafla" with international belly dance stars from Los Angeles to Cairo! Join us from the comfort of your own home to watch this *free* virtual belly dance showcase with world class dancers!!!

The show will begin on Saturday, April 25th at 12pm PDT (UTC -7). Find out your time zone here: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

ZOOM LINK:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83660786547?pwd=aDNmTm9SYXRWSHVzWENpVExETUdSUT09
PASSWORD: 134364

Salome

Administrator
Here is a link of my friend Claudia. I included the text that she posted along with her video. It is on facebook. I know everyone doesn't like or have a facebook account. But that is where it is uploaded.

Claudia Shimmies

"Here is an edited video of my performance in the At Home Hafla last Saturday.
My vision was to express the feelings we have collectively been going through during this very life altering time. When I thought of this goal the song Enta Omri came immediately to mind, with its sounds of solitude, sadness, hope and love. Everyday of this shut down has been either one of these emotions or a combination of them. I hope my Tarab purists can give me some slack on my interpretation of this well loved and classic song. This song is poetry, I feel great poetry speaks to each person differently and even differently at various moments in life.
I used the opportunity to edit this video to send you all a message from my heart.❤ Although dance has its own voice and words are not necessary, I still wanted to bring my audience closer since we are all feeling the distance.
Thank you Asheq Collective for including me in your show❤ Thank you to all you wonderful people that attended live on zoom👏😍 Thank you Hossam Ramzy for the beautiful music and thank you so much to Sarah Hosney for allowing me to add her angelic singing to my set❤"

Salome

Administrator
I copied this post from Pixie (lovely lady and dancer). See her message below:

"Here is the link for the show tonight. We have a 500 person max but will be streaming on zoe Jakes' Facebook live as well:

6pm pst
Free to watch!
Donations/tips for the whole cast, can be sent to
Venmo @pixiefordtears
PayPal.me/PixieF
Cash app $pixiefordtears

Thank you everyone for your support!"