A program that convert videos to mp3

charlieL

I`ve seen in many bellydance forums people asking for the name of the song so they can search it to download them. I`ve downloaded a program that is able besides to download the video that is capable to convert it only to mp3 so you can enjoy your favorite arabic music in your multimedia player or radio.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
There are a whole lot of free and for purchase programs online and downloadable to your computer that do the exact thing. You can easily find them by searching for youtube or any other video program and Mp3 converter.

I will not however give you the names or direct links to them as I am not going to be promoting the copyright/pirating/illegalness of using such a program on this forum.

ELAINE

Banned
I`ve seen in many bellydance forums people asking for the name of the song so they can search it to download them. I`ve downloaded a program that is able besides to download the video that is capable to convert it only to mp3 so you can enjoy your favorite arabic music in your multimedia player or radio.

You can try SUPER, it's a free video conversion software:)

Ariadne

I will not however give you the names or direct links to them as I am not going to be promoting the copyright/pirating/illegalness of using such a program on this forum.

I applaud your honesty and wanted to point out that the quality of music converted in such a way leaves a great deal to be desired and CANNOT be used for performance purposes. Remember, pay our artists so they can afford to make more beautiful music.

(Legal downloads don't usually have this issue either. ;) )

charlieL

I posted this thread because 9 out of ten people who watch a BD in youtube ask for the name of the song(they dont even care the name of the dancer or how good is her performance) the reason for this thread was only to enjoy the music on the radio or media player.

Ariadne

Now I will admit that downloading an MP3 of the song does let you put it into a search program to find where it is from. I have used the youtube add on for that (and once to download something I had just bought on CD and I just couldn't wait for it to arrive).