2021 Worldwide Weather

Shanazel

61 degrees, humidity 55% which is an improvement over the 10-15% we've been having. There's not enough lotion in the world for skin submitted to 10% humidity. Air quality sucks, thanks to the western fires. We're off to the sheepherder's fair this morning, though I'm afraid we'll miss the dog trials. They happen so darn early.

Daimona

A late taste of summer around here.
18 C, sunny. Fresh air, no wind. Spent the day doing some outdoor maintenance (last chance before temperature drop further next week). Now, it is time for a BBQ.

Shanazel

Worst smoke we've had so far this summer and that is saying something. Cancelled a weekly walk with a friend and decided to put off working in the yard until it clears up some. The air is truly miserable today.

Shanazel

Thought I'd get in a last weather report before the year changes. O degrees F with a 15-20 mph wind blowing the snow around, bringing the wind chill to something like -20 degrees. We're home for the night with a fire in the woodstove. This is the first NY Eve I haven't been on call in a while and it's very pleasant to imagine I'll be able to stay in tonight, knock on wood.

Suzanne Azhaar

Blessed New Year's wishes for everyone. Neighbors were very active with fireworks celebrations (leaving us concerned re: fire danger) but Mother Nature intervened. Wonderful, cleansing thirty minute downpour left the frigid air clean and fresh, and the world silent again. Slept through night and woke to two fur babies noses requesting breakfast and snuggles at 4 a.m. Snuggles shared, but breakfast 4 a.m breakfast? (No.) The world outside our window is blissfully quiet. Hoping that's a good sign for the New Year.

Suzanne Azhaar

To end the yearly weather report on a light note, Texarkana Texas had a rain of fish last Wednesday (29th).

I've heard 'it's raining cats and dogs out there', but never fish. that's a new one.